September 24th, 2013 – Lima, Perú – Armando Cavero, Managing Director of AIMS Perú presents each month one newly appointed CEO in the leading business magazine “G de Gestion” in Perú.
Armando Cavero, Managing Partner – AIMS International Executive Search Perú, Ecuador, Bolivia has started in April 2013 to present his new column.
The intention of this column is to interview a newly appointed CEO or high profile “C” position, from the line of sight of an Executive Search Consultant and share with the readers insights of the person, his/her style and among other things, the reasons for him/her to get a new job. The column is called “RECIÉN CAZADO”, which means in English to the point “Just Hunted”.
The sixth interview was led with Pedro Menéndez Zeppilli, the CEO of Aseguradora Magallanes
About Pedro Menéndez Zeppillii:
- Current position: CEO, Aseguradora Magallanes Perú
- Previous Position: Manager investment portfolios, Rimac Seguros
- Age: 36 years
- Marital status: Married, one daughter
- Hobby / Sport: Swimming, beach soccer
- Education: Colegio Marham, Universidad del Pacifico, Economy, Master in finance at London Business School
Pedro Menéndez Zeppilli: “What we need least of all is a lone ranger”