Armando Cavero, Managing Partner – AIMS International Executive Search Perú, Ecuador, Bolivia has started in April 2013 to present his new column.
The intention of this column is to interview a newly appointed CEO or high profile “C” position, from the line of sight of an Executive Search Consultant and share with the readers insights of the person, his/her style and among other things, the reasons for him/her to get a new job. The column is called “RECIÉN CAZADO”, which means in English to the point “Just Hunted”.
The fifth interview was led with Mario Camino, the CEO of Sinomaq
About Mario Camino:
- Current position: CEO, Sinomaq
- Previous Position: CFO, Divemotor
- Age: 44 years
- Marital status: Married, four children
- Hobby / Sport: Music, reading novels and science fiction
- Education: University of Lima, Economist
Mario Camino: “I was surprised about the quick reaction of the Chinese suppliers”