If you are a self starter with excellent written and spoken English language ability, computer administration and support skills, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits to join our multinational organisation. Your career growth starts here!
AIMS International is a global executive search and HR consulting organisation with local roots. Since our foundation in 1992, we have grown to cover more than 50 markets, including many emerging countries as well as traditional mature markets. We have progressively developed a solid group culture and business processes, building on our diversity and best practices, without forgetting the specificities of our individual markets.
Today’s world requires not only a global, but also local and regional approach and viewpoint. We pride ourselves on our commitment to professionalism, sustainability and value-in-service. Our organisation is strategically run by our Executive Board, comprising representatives from all global regions.
Reporting to the VP MEA and Partner South Africa, based in the beautiful city of Paarl close to Cape Town, you will support local and international business development initiatives. In addition you will work closely with our SEO specialist and support the international Head Office and Executive Board with on-line marketing and sales administration. You will work as part of an international team spread all over the world and therefore need to be a self-starter with a high service orientation and global mindset.
- Intranet data management and support
- Client database management (Add, remove, manipulate client information)
- Support international marketing team with international & local news article development, publishing and monitoring ROI
- CRM management (create, share, compile, analyse data and report on data collected)
- Business statistics compilation and presentations (Create presentations from business transaction statistics on excel and power point)
- Maintenance and monitoring of all company on-line media platforms
- Online brand integrity audits and reporting including brand support for country Partners where needed
- International marketing project support such as copy-editing of articles, creation of marketing material, liaison with outsourced creative service providers.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent written and spoken English language ability
- Global mindset with a keen interest in international business relations
- Able to work in Paarl daily with some flexibility to eventually work from home
- Work hours will align with CET time zone from 9AM-5PM CET with willingness and ability to work overtime when needed
- Above average computer literacy
- Experienced on latest Ms Office suite / Mac including excel, powerpoint word
- Comfortable with video conferencing tools, Internet Browsers and email clients
- Excellent general computer administration and support skills
- Solution-driven with a superb client service orientation
- Friendly and professional telephone and videoconferencing skills
This position will suit a BA/ Marketing graduate with two years working experience or an experienced (5yrs+) internal marketing or sales support administrator. Must be willing to undergo psychometric assessments. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV with a self-written cover letter to: [email protected].