Building bridges in Europe in a time of disruption
At AIMS International Switzerland, we have long operated far beyond our borders, sourcing talent throughout Europe- or even worldwide, helping our Swiss clients expand abroad and supporting our multinational clients wherever they operate.
To do this, we have been able to count on our worldwide contact network as well as our partners in 50+ countries on 5 continents. Even so, the economy is becoming ever more global and companies are increasingly facing needs covering many different geographies and languages at the same time and requiring a qualified and rapid response from a single point of contact.
Recently, our organisation has launched a new AIMS subsidiary in France with the direct support of the surrounding countries that share French as one of their national language, namely, Belgium, Morocco and Switzerland. The Managing Partners of these countries and their teams will intervene directly in the French market to support our new Managing Partner France, Nicolas Rogier, and his local team.
At the same time, the four countries have also decided to integrate and pool their resources and expertise (industry knowledge, clients and candidates, databases and IT tools, back-office and research capabilities). In the context of globalisation, digitalisation and international competition, you will be able to rely on a team of experts with an understanding of the cultural, economic and political elements of these countries who will be able to offer you a global and integrated approach as well as tailor-made solutions in terms of sourcing, management and development of your talents and constant optimisation of your HR processes.
Your advantages as a client:
- A 15-people strong team of professionals coming from a wide variety of backgrounds and industries across these four countries
- Single point of contact for all assignments where bridges must be built across languages within Switzerland or between our country and those in and around the new cluster
- Fluency in over 10 languages including of course French, but also notably German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Arabic and English
- Greater speed and capabilities as well as faster multi-country candidate sourcing thanks to pooled resources and systems
- Constant quality and high efficiency thanks to common processes
- Talent Management and HR Consulting delivery in 10+languages through a single point of contact
- The full power of the global AIMS organisation at your disposal thanks to the combination of enhanced local knowledge with greater cross-cultural sensitivity, allowing better understanding of your needs
We at AIMS Switzerland are looking forward to exchanging with you in person and explaining how this new approach can benefit you!
Managing Partner Switzerland – France