Serban is a legal adviser and marketing specialist by formal education, but since 2006 is a member of AIMS Romania (Timisoara office) consulting team. He has managed numerous client assignments in various areas such as:
- training/workshop delivery (soft skills development programs)
- competency assessment by means of assessment and development centers (design and implementation)
- pay market surveys (IT SalaryMap – dedicated to IT/Software Development business sector)
- organisational culture projects
- search and selection for middle and top management positions
- market research projects
- employer branding surveys
- business intelligence reports
When it comes to training/workshop delivery, his favourite topics are: Leadership & Management; High-impact presentations; Constructive communication and conflict resolution; Time management; Emotional Intelligence; Recruitment and selection; Performance management; Group dynamics and team effectiveness.
Serban is an accredited consultant and has used a wide range of tools in the individual and team development projects that he managed. He worked together with companies from various industries, from automotive manufacturing to IT/research&development, as well as financial and pharmaceutical business sectors.
Serban is fluent in English and is the GDPR Responsible & acting legal adviser for AIMS Timisoara office.