Gabriela has been working in human resources since 2003, and since 2007 in consulting – with the AIMS team in Timișoara. Her career in AIMS Romania is broad and multifaceted:
- training/workshop delivery (both HR-related topics and soft skills training programmes)
- compensation and benefits surveys (AIMS SalaryMap – dedicated to Manufacturing, Software Development and Outsourcing business sectors)
- coaching for managers and non-managers
- competency assessment by means of assessment and development centres (design and implementation)
- 360 degrees evaluations
- management development programmes (consisting of both individual coaching sessions and group workshops)
- organisational culture projects
- employee satisfaction surveys
- consultancy in Human Resources strategy and processes development.
Gabriela is an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation, as well as an experienced consultant and facilitator. For her coaching practice, Gabriela has undergone training in Solution Focus approach and in Transactional Analysis.
When it comes to training/workshop delivery, her favourite topics are: Effective presentations – storytelling and strategy; Constructive communication; Emotional intelligence in conflict resolution; Personal effectiveness & productivity … stress-free; Team effectiveness and development; Basic Leadership. She has delivered more than 200 courses and workshops.
Gabriela is an accredited consultant and has used a wide range of tools in the individual and team development projects that she managed. She worked together with companies from various industries, from manufacturing to IT/research&development or shared services/outsourcing.