If you are a self starter with excellent written and spoken English language ability, a flair for writing on a multitude of business subjects and above average computer skills, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits to join our multinational organisation. Your career growth starts here!
AIMS International is a global executive search and HR consulting organisation with local roots. Since our foundation in 1992, we have grown to cover more than 50 markets, including many emerging countries as well as traditional mature markets. We have progressively developed a solid group culture and business processes, building on our diversity and best practices, without forgetting the specificities of our individual markets.
Today’s world requires not only a global, but also local and regional approach and viewpoint. We pride ourselves on our commitment to professionalism, sustainability mindset and value-in-service approach to our clients. Our organisation is strategically run by our Executive Board, comprising representatives from all global regions.
You will support international business development and marketing initiatives. In addition you will work closely with our Tech Manager on SEO strategies and projects. You will work as part of an international team spread all over the world and therefore need to be a self-starter with a high service orientation, global mindset and ability to work from home.
Content Writer responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our services, writing co-ordinating blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our organization and services.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update content on the websites as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role with a portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Familiarity with SEO
- Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Global view with an interest in international business topics
- Sustainability mindset, passionate about cultural diversity and inclusivity and actively supporting United Nation SDG’s
- Ability to work from home, including video call facilities and stable high speed internet connection.
- Work hours will align with CET time zone from 9AM-5PM CET with willingness and ability to work overtime when needed
Please send your CV with a self-written cover letter to: [email protected]