The General Assembly of AIMS International – one of the largest Executive Search and Talent Management organisations in the world – has confirmed the global leadership team and appointed a new Executive Vice President EMEA and Vice President EMEA South as of June 20, 2016.
, Switzerland, has been appointed Executive Vice President with responsibility for the EMEA region. He succeeds Pierangelo Favero, Italy, who has held the position since 2013 and has recently been elected President of AIMS International.
– “I am honored by the great confidence shown by our General Assembly in Vilnius in electing me as EVP EMEA of AIMS International. Our organization is historically very strong in both Eastern and Western Europe and has expanded aggressively into Middle East and Africa in recent years. In spite of this, there are still huge opportunities for development in the region and we will strive to both re-inforce our coordination and brand recognition in mature markets and continue expansion into emerging countries of the region.
There is a high demand for comprehensive Leadership Consultancy Services throughout the region as companies strive to find, assess and develop the best talent available in order to tackle new competitive challenges and bring to market innovative business models and solutions” says Grégoire Depeursinge.
Mr. Depeursinge holds an EMBA from IMD Business School and has held senior roles in the automotive and consumer goods industries in Europe. He joined AIMS International as a Partner in 2006 and has been leading the organization in Switzerland since 2013, serving also as Vice President for Central EMEA on the organization’s Executive Board.
In addition to the new EVP EMEA, the General Assembly also appointed Leonie Pentz, Managing Partner South Africa, as Vice President EMEA South of AIMS International. Ms. Pentz has joined AIMS in 2005 and became Managing Partner South Africa in 2011. With responsibility for the MEA sub-region, she will play a crucial role in the further expansion and strengthening of AIMS International in those markets.
The General Assembly also confirmed the appointments of the other members of the Executive Board. Along with Mr. Favero, Mr. Depeursinge and Ms. Pentz, the Board of Directors of AIMS International includes:
- Bernardo Entschev, US/Brazil, Global Vice President and EVP Americas
- Cecilia Diaz, Mexico, VP Americas
- Adarsh Matta, India, EVP APAC
- Peter Barkhurst, Germany, VP EMEA
- Lenka Písačková, Czech Republic, VP EMEA