The General Assembly of AIMS International – one of the largest global Executive Search organizations in the world – has appointed a new President and Vice President as of December 14, 2015.
Pierangelo Favero, Italy will be the new President of the association. He will succeed Daniel Ekberg, Sweden who has held the position since 2013.
– “I am honored by the great confidence shown by our General Assembly in Frankfurt in electing me as President of AIMS International. Our organization has achieved much in recent years and there are still huge opportunities. There is a high demand for Executive Search and Leadership Services worldwide as companies continuously seek to widen their competitive advantage by recruiting and retaining Top Talents,” says Pierangelo Favero. “I believe my long experience within AIMS International and as an entrepreneur in international business can be valuable when leading an organization present in more than 50 countries with over 90 offices around the globe”.
Mr. Favero is a senior graduate from the School of Engineering of Padova University and, for several years, has held senior roles within International Consulting firms in both domestic and international positions. In 1999, he established AIMS International in Italy and led the company to become one of the most reputable and successful Executive Search and Leadership Development firms in the country.
– “I wish Mr. Favero all the best in his new position. AIMS has an important task in challenging our competition in the international arena,” says Roger Cater, Managing Director of AIMS International UK and former President of AIMS International. “Pierangelo Favero certainly has the international business experience and the leadership needed to both lead this challenge and continue the development of our organization”.
Pierangelo Favero will manage the position from both Milan and Vienna where the HQ of AIMS International is located.
In addition to the new President, the General Assembly of AIMS International also appointed Bernardo Entschev as Vice President of AIMS International. Mr. Entschev has more that fifteen years in consulting within Board of Directors for the recruitment of Directors and C-level executives.
In prior years, Mr. Entschev held different positions in AIMS International structure, as LATAM Vice President and EVP Americas.
“I’m pleased that Bernardo is joining our team to lead our growth in North America, where we will support our clients by our presence in the market”, says Mr. Favero.
Along with Mr. Favero and Mr. Entschev, the Board of Directors of AIMS International includes:
- Ms. Cecilia Diaz Diaz, VP Americas
- Mr. Adarsh Matta, India, EVP APAC Region
- Mr. Peter Barkhurst, Germany, VP EMEA
- Mr. Grégoire Depeursinge, Switzerland, VP EMEA
- Ms. Lenka Písačková, Czech Republic, VP EMEA