Armando Cavero, Managing Partner – AIMS International Executive Search Perú, Ecuador, Bolivia has started in April 2013 to present his new column.
The intention of this column is to interview a newly appointed CEO or high profile “C” position, from the line of sight of an Executive Search Consultant and share with the readers insights of the person, his/her style and among other things, the reasons for him/her to get a new job. The column is called “RECIÉN CAZADO”, which means in English to the point “Just Hunted”.
The 7th interview was led with Luis E. García Rosell A., the CEO of Grupo Wiese
Luis E. García Rosell A.:
- Current position: CEO, Grupo Wiese
- Previous PositionVP Sales, VP Finance, Backus
- Age: 52 years
- Marital status: Married, two children
- Hobby / Sport: Cooking steaks with the tennis racket, if time allows that.
- Education: University of Peru, Industrial Engineer
Luis E. García Rosell A.: “I am an analytical leader, focused and with sense of humor”