I am Marinela Guillén, I graduated with a degree in General Psychology, and I have approximately 12 years working in the area of Human Resources.
The first 4 years of experience I worked as a Generalist in Human Resources for a local retail company in Costa Rica; and the last 8 years I currently hold the position as a Senior Recruitment and Personnel Selection Consultant for the global firm AIMS International Centroamérica & Caribe S.A.
I am specialised in attracting talent and Headhunting, for executive positions of senior management, middle managers and operatives for national and multinational companies; but also I offer other services such as coaching, outplacement, training, induction, process management, position manual, application and analysis of psychometric tests, interviews by competences among others.
In this company besides Costa Rica, I have had the opportunity to be able to contact candidates from different countries and markets for Central America & Caribbean.
As a Recruitment and Personnel Selection Consultant for Costa Rica, Central America and the Caribbean, some of the responsibilities I have to mention are:
- Lead contracting processes in accordance with the clients assigned to Costa Rica, Central America & Caribbean.
- Creation of profiles and descriptions of positions.
- Domain of social networks, where publications or locations of possible candidates are made.
- Handling face-to-face interviews with bidders.
- Preparation of reports of candidates to provide customers with the shortlist.
- Application and analysis of psychometric test results.
- Verification of Labor References
- Elaboration of Commercial Proposals for Clients.
- Active and constant monitoring with the Clients assigned to the after-sales service.
- Follow-up of Executives hired by the Clients for the follow-up plan with respect to the evaluation of guarantees if the case arises.
- Execution of Outplacement processes.